Integrating analytics as a baseline to deliver strategic input and drive process efficiency through your shared service centre
The only event in Asia that focuses on SSO data analytics in shared services to bring your shared service centre from a transactional back office to a transformational business partner
As shared services mature and transactional processes increasingly automated, it is the knowledge-centric, intelligence-driven aspect of service delivery that delivers the sustainable competitive advantage for shared services organisations – from uncovering the hidden productivity gems & opportunities to reduce cost to deploying predictive analytics to contribute value-adding insights that enables informed decision.
Returning from its success in 2015, 2nd Annual Excellence in Data Analytics for Shared Services & Outsourcing will once again bring you a line-up of qualified case studies from pioneering peers across HR, F&A, IT and procurement shared services. You will find the best practices in latest analytics application through case studies, panel discussions and roundtables discussions.
Join your peers on March 15-16, 2016 in Singapore to achieve the desired outcomes from data analytics tools. Get inspired by shared services thought leaders spearheading data analytics and have your pressing questions discussed by experts and peers across industries.
Why this event must be reserved in your 2016 diary?
- The one-and-only event in Asia dedicates to analytics application in shared services, to demonstrate how it will help you transform and re-position in the business value chain.
- Learn first-hand insights from shared services leaders who have spearhead analytics projects and enjoyed proven results to bring tangible values across their shared service functions.
- Meet and network with the movers and shakers of the industry: 15 expert-led case studies on the latest analytics innovations and strategies aligning with shared service goals in HR, F&A, and Procurement, Pricing models, workforce optimization and fraud detection.
- Discuss the key steps to prepare for analytics implementation and to build analytics centre of excellence: from change management, data centralization, to fine-tuning actionable data-driven insights
- Benchmark the preparation, maturity and performance of your analytics journey with other shared services peers
What's New for 2016?
- 75% new speakers who are spearheading analytics journey in their SSC to understand how they are climbing up the value chains
- More than 15 detailed case studies for you to understand how the top firms are faring in data analytics – It is not Why but How to integrate analytics!
- 3 interactive roundtable and panel discussion customised to your SSC’s functions and maturity to discuss common challenges and brainstorm solutions in a casual, lively and insightful discussion with like-minded peers
- 2 customised workshops to deep dive into the topics and ensure you step away with immediate action plans
Key Highlights 2016
- Placing the right bedrock—designing the optimal analytics roadmap for SSC
- Unlocking analytics to streamline Order-to-Cash process and optimize F&A shared service operation
- Digging up the hidden (productivity) gem: workforce analytics as a key to optimize workforce performance
- Procurement & Spend Analytics – Reshaping the future towards data-driven procurement to gain more visibility
- HR Analytics—Leveraging on current data to envisage the employee’s life – cycle to cultivate HR management
- Deriving the sound costing model for clients through analytics insights
- Predictive analytics for Procurement, HR, and Audit
"This event does not only provide the insights to us who are the beginners of data analytics, but also provide us a platform to share and learn from others. Networking session is great"Kuek Chia Chyi, Finance Analyst, Intel Microelectronics (M) Sdn. Bhd
"Very good combination of interactive and knowledge sharing"Ong Hsiu Yea, Manager, Enterprise Performance Management, Sunway Shares Services Sdn. Bhd
"This conference opens eyes to most relevant wins, challenges & future opportunities to induce actionable insights from SSON analytics"Jamie Joy Pepito, Team Lead for Performance Management, Lexmark Research & Development Corp